Eek. I put together a list of interesting reads last month. A bit dated, but here it is:
This week’s reads:
- China Mieville’s keynote at the Edinburgh World Writer’s Conference on the future(s) of the book(s), with a demand that writers be paid to write (!)
- Bic is selling pens for women. At last!
- The Guardian reviews Every Love Story is a Ghost Story, a biography of David Foster Wallace.
- From Jezebel: What we’re talking about when we talk about Hillary Clinton without makeup
- Mars Rover Curiosity leaves tracks in Morse code.
- Paul Ryan spouts a bunch of creepy Rand-ian and/or patently untrue stuff.